Exclude Response From Reports
Imagine that you chose to distribute a survey publicly. In reviewing results, you notice from a demographic question that the same participant completed the survey multiple times. This will skew your survey results, so you want to remove the duplicate response from analysis but not discard it completely. In a situation like this, you may choose to exclude responses from your reports.
To Exclude a response, please follow steps listed below:
- Select your survey and click on Report.
- On the Report menu bar, click on Individual and select Individual.
- Follow the wizard to generate the report.
- Navigate to the response to be excluded.
- In the selected Individual Report, click on ‘Exclude from reports’.
You can also exclude a response by opening an Individual Report from Track Survey or Response Table Report.