Export Individual Responses
If you are looking to download all individual responses in a single file for offline analysis or to save an offline copy/backup, you may export an Individual Responses in MS Word or MS Excel format.
- Select your project and click on Report.
- On the Report menu bar, click on Individual and select Individual Responses.
- Select the required questions to be displayed in the Individual Responses. You may also select All to include responses for all questions.
- On the next step, reorder the questions for better presentation of results.
- Next, if you wish, you can include incomplete responses in the report. You may also choose to include only those responses which are answered up to a particular question.
- If you want to apply a filter for your report based on certain conditions, click Yes. You may select a filter from the drop-down menu or create a new filter by clicking Create New.
- Click on Generate Now.
- After generating the Individual Responses, click on the Download icon in the top right corner of the page and select MS Word or MS Excel.
- Choosing either option will prompt another decision: Export this response or Export all responses. Select your required option and follow the prompt to download the report.