Paper copies of your survey can come in handy for reviewing content, for participation, or for archiving, among other purposes. If you would like to have an offline, hard copy of your survey questionnaire, just a few clicks can make it happen.
Surveys can be downloaded in any of the following formats:
- Adobe PDF downloads to a clean, un-editable document. You may still search for certain words within the document, but you cannot edit text or images.
- MS Word opens to Microsoft Word where you can then edit text, images, margins and other details in the document.
- Scanner Ready Survey format also opens with Microsoft Word and is editable in the same ways as the MS Word format. The difference is this format is more conducive to scanning paper results via a third party.
- HTML format opens as a webpage, and is most useful when you may be unable to connect to the Internet. Download the HTML version of your survey before you board your flight, then use the file to review your survey while you’re on board.
Follow the steps listed below to download a copy of your survey:
- Go to the Design tab.
- Select your survey.
- Click on Download, and choose a download format best suited for your requirements. Once you choose your document type, the file will automatically start downloading.
- Review your downloaded survey. The document will include additional notes indicating items like Mandatory Questions, Pre- and Post-Populated Questions, Branching, and Question Display Logic.