If you wish to move around questions to make sure participants continue through the survey smoothly, the Rearrange Questions feature will prove extremely handy. Just a few drag-and-drops and you will be all set. Alternatively, rearranging can also be done by using the Add Page feature.
Follow the steps listed below to rearrange survey questions:
- Under the Design tab, select to edit your survey.
- Click on the green Options button at the top of your screen and select Rearrange Questions.
- Now, drag and drop your questions to organize the survey according to your preference.
The following screenshots are examples of a survey page on which questions are rearranged:
- Before rearranging questions
- After rearranging questions
If your survey employs branching, any rearrangement might affect the branching rules. Branching values will be automatically updated according to the rearrangement.
This feature is available only while the survey is in Edit mode and has not received responses. Otherwise, the feature will show as unavailable.
Learn How To: