SoGoSurvey lets you easily conduct multilingual surveys. When you create a multilingual survey, you simply select all the languages you want to offer. But different languages don’t mean different surveys. Participants access the same survey, then select their preferred language by clicking the language options at the top.
Now, it’s even easier to both create and distribute surveys in multiple languages. Make sure your participants know what they’re accessing, and are easily able to share their feedback. On your end, all of the data comes in to the same survey, saving you time and energy in data collection.
- MULTILINGUAL SURVEY: Keep in mind that a survey link, whether sent in email or elsewhere, will open the survey in the language chosen during publishing. Participants may choose to continue or switch to a different language from the dropdown menu in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- INVITATIONS: When you think about an invitation to your multilingual survey, remember that participants want to read an invitation in the language of their choice.
Create a Multilingual Survey
Before you send out your invitations, your survey should already be created/translated in multiple languages.
Learn how to create a multilingual survey.
Create Multilingual Invitations
If you plan to send separate invitations to each group of participants based on their languages preferences, you will need to create separate templates in Email Manager. In this example, you will need templates in English, Español, and Finnish
While creating a template in Email Manager, you can change the language of the template from the language option available under Language section, towards the left.
Learn how to:
Create an Email Message under Email Manager
Distribute Multilingual Surveys
- In the Distribute tab, select your Multilingual survey and click on Publish Survey.
- Select the URL type and click on Continue.
- On Step Select Email Message, only the supported messages will be displayed. In this example, only templates in English, Español, or Finnish will be displayed.
- Find the message you would like to send. You can see the language of a template in its language icon in the top right-hand corner of the image.
For example: In the below screenshot, the EN icon appears in the header of these English messages.
- Select the template created in the correct language, follow the wizard, and send out the invitation.
You cannot apply pre-population while sending out invitations in Secondary Languages.