Recurring Invitation Delivery
If you’d like to ask your audience the same questions on a regular basis, schedule recurring invitations. You’ll save time, improve consistency, and keep the conversation going. Over time, you’ll collect valuable data and track trends to better understand your participants’ experience and feedback.
This feature is available only in our Enterprise plan. Contact us to take advantage of this option.
Set up Recurring Delivery
Recurring delivery uses a Contact List to send Single-Use Link email invitations. Here’s how to set it up:
- Select your project, then click on the Publish icon.
- Under the Email column, select Single-Use Link.
- In Select Email Message, review and select your chosen invitation created under Email Templates.
- In Source of Email Addresses, choose ‘From a List’ to select a list created under Contact Lists.
- Based on your selected invitation and project, map Mail Merge or Pre-Population values.
- Under Send/Schedule Invitations, click Recurring to define your survey schedule.
- Daily: Identify the time for invitations to be sent every day.
- Weekly: Choose both the time and day of the week for weekly delivery. Click on the plus icon to add more days.
- Monthly: Choose both the date and time for monthly delivery. Click on the plus icon to add more dates.
- Yearly: Choose the month, date, and time for annual delivery. Click on the plus icon to add more.
If a selected date is the last day of the month, the following invitations will also be sent on the last day of each month.
- Custom: Set custom rules with a combination of any of the above options.
Only one recurring schedule can be set up per project.
Update Recurring Delivery
End or update your recurring schedule by clicking on Single-Use Link on the Publish page. You’ll see the following options:
- End Recurring: Stop the recurring schedule of all email invitations right away.
- Pause Recurring: Pause ongoing recurring delivery. This option makes it easy to make any required modifications to your project, Contact List, or Email Templates.
- Edit Recurring: Modify your existing recurring invitation schedule, including changes to reminder and expiration details.
Any edits you make to recurring delivery will only affect future occurrences.