If you need to share a file with participants within a survey, such as a .pdf or other document, the File Library will come in handy. For example, you might want to ask participants to review a full report without cluttering up your survey page. Or, you might want to provide printable directions to an event without flooding the event registration form itself.
Uploading a file to the File Library generates a URL that will allow others to download the file. Use the URL in surveys, invitations, thank-you messages, and more.
- Toward the top right corner of your screen, find and click on Utilities.
- Click on the File Library icon.
- Upload a file by clicking the Add New button.
- These[A pop up with these formats: .xls, .xlsx, .doc, .docx, , .ppt, .pptx, .pps, .pdf, .txt, .rtf, .xml, .mpg, .sws, .jpg, .jpeg, .bmp, .gif, .png, .htm, .html, and .xhtml.] are the supported file formats.
- Copy and paste the URL provided in the location(s) of your choice.
Maximum file size is 10 MB.
Up to 50 files can be uploaded in Premium accounts. In Pro accounts, up to 25 files can be uploaded.