Find and Replace reviews the entire survey and highlights all occurrences of the required word/phrase at once.
Find a Word
The following steps will show you how to locate and display all instances of a particular word or phrase in your survey:
- Under the Design tab, select to edit a survey.
- Click on the green Options button in the top right-hand corner, then select Find and Replace.
- In the Find box, type the text to be searched. Choose to match the case or match the whole word, as desired.
- To find a single instance of the text, click ‘Find Next’ and to find all instances of the word, click ‘Find All’.
Replace a Word
If you wish to replace one or all occurrences of a particular word/phrase in your survey, follow the steps listed below:
- Follow steps 1 to 3 of the preceding section.
- In the Replace box, type the replacement text.
- To find the next occurrence of the text, click on Find Next.
- To replace an occurrence of the text, click on Replace. After you click on Replace, the system moves to the next occurrence of the text.
- To replace all occurrences of the text, click on Replace All.