Mobile Display Themes
In addition to the template designs customized for web, SoGoSurvey allows you to choose Color Schemes optimized for mobile display.
You may choose to link your mobile display to your web display, or separate the styles completely. If you de-link the two, the color scheme you set for mobile will have no impact on displays on computers or tablets.
To choose a mobile style for your survey, follow the steps listed below:
- While editing a survey, click on Visual Settings in the Design menu bar.
- Click on More at the bottom of the menu on the left.
- Use the toggle to disable ‘Auto Theme All Devices’.
- Click on ‘Got it, Unlink Now’, to unlink your mobile display settings from desktop settings
- Click on the Mobile tab at the top of the same column, then click Themes to change the style for mobile participation.
- Navigate to Text and Colors to customize these elements as needed. A sample survey that reflects your choices will be shown in the right panel. Review your own survey by clicking the ‘Preview Survey’ (eye) icon in the top right corner.
- Click Apply at the bottom of the screen to save your settings.
To improve the mobile experience for participants, avoid using Matrix Grid and Rating Scale questions.