In addition to the template designs customized for web, SoGoSurvey allows you to choose Color Schemes optimized for mobile display.
To set these templates for your survey, follow the steps listed below:
- Navigate to the Design tab.
- Select the survey and click Edit.
- Under Visual Settings section, go to More
- Toggle ‘Auto Theme All Devices’ to No.
- Click on ‘Got it, Unlink Now’, to unlink your mobile display settings from desktop settings
- Go to Mobile tab, and Select Themes to change the theme of the mobile participation.
- Navigate to ‘Text’ and ‘Colors’ to customize the colors and fonts as needed.
- A sample survey that reflects your choices will be shown in the right panel.
- Review your own survey by clicking the ‘Preview Survey’ (eye) icon in the top right corner.
- Click ‘Save’ or ‘Save & Return to Designer’.
To improve the mobile experience for participants, avoid using Matrix Grid and Rating Scale questions.
The color scheme you set for Mobile tab will reflect only on mobile devices. This setting has no impact on the survey display on computers or tablets.