While content is very important, options in the Visual Settings section provide many ways to make your project look great, too. SoGoSurvey allows you full control over colors, fonts, background, and display width.
Choose from a variety of beautiful themes or customize to match your brand, including:
- Color of all elements, including background, questions, answers, and more
- Text, including font family and font size
- Width to narrow, medium, or full screen
- Mobile themes that match or differ from the desktop view
- Display mode, focusing on one question at a time or showing the whole page
To apply a theme to your project:
- Create or open a project.
- From the Design menu bar, click on Visual Settings.
- On the right side of your screen, you will see an example project that will update to reflect any choices you make. Icons on the far right allow you to preview the look from desktop, tablet, and mobile views.
- From the menu on the left, click on Themes, then make a selection from the available templates.
- Return to the menu and click on Colors to choose your color scheme. To customize colors, click on the edit icon to the right of the color bar.
- Click to edit any of these options. You can customize the following:
- Background: Add an image or choose a color. Adjust the brightness to improve the visibility of your questions. Under Images, select from system-provided images or upload your own, display by tiles or full size, show a gradient, and control brightness.
- Primary and Secondary Color: Enter the hexadecimal code or choose from the whole spectrum of colors.
- You may also expand your options by selecting Customize Colors at the bottom of the panel. You’ll be able to change specifics in the following:
- Return to the menu and click on Text to customize fonts. You may customize the overall font, size, and features, or click Customize Text to expand your options.
- Finally, from the main menu, you may click on More to customize display settings for web and mobile separately. By default, themes are linked, but you may disable this setting by toggling off ‘Auto Theme All Devices’.
- You can also set the Display Mode for your participants.
- Focus: This option directs the participant’s view to one question at a time, automatically progressing to the next question to encourage faster, focused completion.
- Classic: This default mode allows the participant to see the entire page and to navigate manually.
- Once all changes have been made, click Apply at the bottom of the screen to save your choices. To see updates on your own project, click the Preview icon in the top right corner.
- You can also reset the text, color, or all changes by clicking the Reset option at the bottom of the screen.
- Save your theme to reuse later by clicking ‘Save this custom style’ and entering a theme name. You can access the saved styles under Themes.
Build your custom template by tweaking SoGoSurvey’s system themes and saving your settings for future use.