Allowing flexible navigation and displaying current progress are two very important parameters for participants of any survey. In most cases, participants need to be able to move back and forth in the survey, and also have an idea about approximately how long it will take them to complete the survey. SoGoSurvey has made this task simple by providing a robust series of options to meet these goals.
- Progress Bar: Displayed on each survey participation page, this bar informs participants about what percentage of the survey has been completed. You can choose to display the progress bar at the top, bottom, or at both the places of your survey pages. You may also opt to not display the progress bar.
- Page Number: This feature allows users to view the page numbers of the respective surveys, along with the progress bar. It is displayed below progress bar.
If your survey contains branching, question sequence, question display logic, pre-hidden/post-hidden questions, this feature will be disabled.
- Back Button: When enabled, this button will be shown on the participation page to allow for navigation back to earlier pages of the survey.
Here’s how you can set these parameters:
- Navigate to the Design tab.
- Select the survey and click on Edit.
- Goto Options
- Select Display Options, and toggle the desired switches.
- Save your changes.