For some users, it’s a life-saver. For some, it’s a ‘just in case’ feature. Either way, Switch Invitations can make a major difference. If you launch your survey and later realize you mixed up your logic rules or missed out on a major structural requirement, use Switch Invitations. Participants will use the same email invitation link but will be redirected to the new corrected survey.
Within the platform, you’ll copy your ‘source’ survey and made the appropriate changes to your ‘destination’ survey. Participants will never know the difference.
Here are the steps you’ll need:
- In the top right corner of the screen, click on the Utilities button.
- On the Utilities page, select Switch Invitations.
- Click on New.
- Select the Source and Destination surveys.
- Review and agree to each item on the checklist. Remember that this switch cannot be undone.
- Click on Switch Invitation.
This switch cannot be undone and the source project will be permanently expired.
Good to Know
- Before making the switch, ensure Pre-Population in both projects matches exactly.
- When the switch is made, any response that is incomplete or in progress will be lost. Respondents will need to re-enter this data.
- Participants in the original (source) project will be shown in that project’s Track Survey.
- Track Survey in the new (destination) project will display:
- All single-use link invitations not completed within the source project.
- Any remaining responses available within restricted multi-use links.
- When Switch Invitations is applied on a project that uses URL-based Pre-Population links, Pre-Populated data will not be retained.