For some users, it’s a life-saver. For some, it’s a ‘just in case’ feature. Either way, Switch Invitations can make a major difference. If you launch your survey and later realize you mixed up your logic rules or missed out on a major structural requirement, use Switch Invitations. Participants will use the same email invitation link but will be redirected to the new corrected survey.
Within the platform, you’ll copy your ‘source’ survey and made the appropriate changes to your ‘destination’ survey. Participants will never know the difference.
Here are the steps you’ll need:
- In the top right corner of the screen, click on the Utilities button.
- On the Utilities page, select Switch Invitations.
- Click on New.
- Select the Source and Destination surveys.
- Review and agree to each item on the checklist. Remember that this switch cannot be undone.
- Click on Switch Invitation.
When Switch Invitations is applied on a survey that uses URL-based Pre-Population links, Pre-Populated data will not be retained.