Email Address Verification
This section is applicable only if you are using SoGoSurvey’s mail servers to send emails and not your own mail server. All email addresses you intend to use as Sender Email Address in SoGoSurvey must be verified first.
Sending from a public domain email address (e.g., Gmail) is not recommended, as domain authentication will not be possible and delivery may be affected.
Because your account email address is the default sender address for your account, you’ll need to verify it first. Verifying an email address confirms your ownership and that you will receive replies from your stakeholders or participants on that email address.
Please follow the steps below to verify a sender email address:
- Click on your account initials in the top right corner, then choose Account Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Click Outbound Email Settings from the menu on the left.
- Under the email address table, click Add Email.
- In the field that appears, enter an email address and click on the check mark to save.
- You will receive an email with a verification link. Click the link to verify the email address.
- If you don’t see the email within a few minutes, check your spam folders.
- If the verification status isn’t automatically updated, click the refresh icon.
Learn more about best practices in email delivery.