Looking for the big picture? The Comparison Report is a powerful analysis tool available for System Administrators and Global Users. This report provides a holistic view of your organization’s users, Interest Areas, and Categories to quickly identify areas where your team excels or struggles so you can take meaningful action.
Accessing the Comparison Report
- Click the Dashboard (bar graph) icon in the top left-hand corner of your account.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, under Comparison, click on Users, Interest Area Categories, or Interest Area Topics.
Reading the Report
The Comparison Grid
The X-Axis of the grid represents the Average Dialogue Age while the Y-Axis of the grid represents the Average CX (Customer Experience) Score. Depending on the report selected, the dots represent Users, Interest Areas or Interest Area Categories. The graph charts four quadrants.
- Top-right quadrant: Stellar Service. Dots under this quadrant identify areas, users, and categories that are doing well in delivering exceptional customer experience.
- Top-left quadrant: Improve Response Time. These dots are receiving high scores when it comes to feedback, but compared to the rest of the organization, they might be slow to resolve Dialogues.
- Bottom-right quadrant: Improve Service Quality. Areas, users, and categories under this quadrant are quick to resolve Dialogues but aren’t hitting high marks when it comes to receiving feedback.
- Bottom-left quadrant: Risk Areas. These dots require the most focus as they are both slower in responding and are receiving low scores from customers.
Use the map located on the top left corner to focus on any quadrant.
The Comparison Bars
- Each Comparison Report graphically displays the average Dialogue Age on the left and average CX Score on the right for each of the listed items.
- The center column will display the User’s name, Interest Area, or Interest Area category respectively based on the selected report as well as the total number of Dialogues and any unclosed critical Dialogues belonging to that entity.
- By default, items will be listed in alphabetical order. The organization average will be shown at the bottom of the list.
- The Dialogue Age bar on the left side will display the average time it takes to close Dialogues.
- A yellow Dialogue Age bar indicates any past due Dialogues.
- Hover over the bar to see the number of past-due Dialogues.
CX (Customer Experience) Score
- The CX Score bar on the right side will display the average score received from customers.
- A yellow CX Score bar indicates that the average score is 5 or below, which is categorized as negative . (This only applies if the Interest Area has 5 or more Dialogues total).
- Hover over the bar to see the number of Dialogues that received a CX Score.
Filter Comparison Reports
Use the Filter Options to filter your comparison report for the following performance groups:
- Users who have an average positive CX Score
- Users who have an average negative CX Score
- Users who have unclosed critical Dialogues
- Users who have past due Dialogues
- To drill down on the Comparison Report, click on any column or bar to display an expanded view.
- On the left side, you will see the three most recent Dialogues received.
- On the right side, you will see the three most recent Dialogues that received CX Scores.
- Each Dialogue card displays the Subject Line, Interest Area, Dialogue Age, and Status. The entry point of the Dialogue is denoted by the icon on the far left of the card.
- Clicking on an individual Dialogue card will open the Dialogue in another tab.
The Comparison Report allows you to send notifications to your users for several reasons – such as reminding them about past due Dialogues or cheering them on for receiving positive CX scores.
- For User Comparison, the notifications go to the User.
- For Interest Area and Interest Area Category comparisons, notifications go to the owner of the Interest Area.
- For Interest Area Category comparisons, notifications go to the owners of all of the Interest Areas within the category.
There are two ways to notify your users:
- Specific Users/Interest Areas: When you drill down, you may find suggested notifications at the bottom of the expanded view. These prompts share details about recent activity of specific users or interest areas. Click on the paper plane icon to send the suggested notification.
- Notify Users based on performance groups: By clicking on “Notify Users” at the top right-hand corner of the report, you can notify users in bulk based on performance groups. Choose from:
- Users with fast closing time (average Dialogue age is less than the Organization past due definition)
- Users with slow closing time (average Dialogue age is more than the Organization past due definition)
- Users with any past due Dialogues
- Users with any open Dialogues
- Users with positive experiences (CX scores of 8 or above)
- Users with negative experiences (CX scores of 5 or below)
- Users who have unclosed critical Dialogues
Save, Download, and Share Comparison Reports
- Save Comparison Reports by clicking the Save button at the top right-hand corner. Give the report a title, and all saved reports will appear on the left-hand navigation menu.
- Download Comparison Reports in two different formats: PDF or Excel.
- Share Comparison Reports via email which will provide your recipients with a live and interactive link of the report.