This feature, available for all grid question types, saves you time when entering answer options or sub-questions. Instead of manually typing content, you can import a list that you have already created in another file.
How does it work?
- To add answer options, click More to the right of the question type, then click Import in Bulk.
- To add sub-questions, click More on the Sub Questions column, then click Import in Bulk.
- In the pop-up box that appears, type options manually or copy/paste items from the external file. Items can be imported from word processing files such as Microsoft Word, Notepad, or WordPad. Since text formatting can cause complications, it is recommended to remove all formatting before using this feature.
- Review your content. Be sure items are separated by line breaks.
- Click the Import button at the bottom of the screen and the content will be automatically filled in to the correct fields.
Radio Grid, Check Box Grid, and Rating Radio Grid questions can contain a maximum of 11 answer options. If you select a list containing more than 11 options, only the first 11 will be loaded.