The most common reasons for login failure include the following:
- You mistyped your User ID or Password
- You are copy-pasting the User ID or Password with additional spaces
- You may be entering the User ID or Password in a different case; username and password are case sensitive
- Browser Settings/Plugins may be causing the issue (you will not encounter any difficulty if browser settings are set to default)
Check each of these options to resolve your problem.
If you have checked all of the suggestions above and you still encounter difficulty logging in, you may choose to reset the password for your account. Your password can be reset by following the steps listed below:
- Access the login page, by clicking on https://SoGoSurvey.com/static/login.aspx
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password?’ Link.
- Enter the username or email address associated with your SoGoSurvey account, and click the Submit button. An email with password reset instructions will be sent to you.
If you are unable to locate the password reset email in your inbox, please check your spam folder or filtered mail. If you don’t receive your password reset email within a few minutes, please write to us at support1@SoGoSurvey.com and we will address your reset request. Also, please note that when you sign up using social media (Facebook or Google), we create your SoGoSurvey account using the email address associated with your social media account.