Once your survey is created and ready, the Distribute interface lets you deploy and track surveys. Here, you will find multiple avenues to expand your outreach while maintaining the integrity of your data.
- Folders and Survey Bank
This section includes Folders (System Folders, My Folders) to organize your surveys and a Survey Bank, full of a wide variety of professionally designed templates.
- Action Buttons
These buttons offer all the deployment and tracking options, such as TEST, Publish Survey, Send Reminder, Track Survey, Shareable URL, Website Feedback Survey.
- TEST lets you generate a test link or email a test invitation and survey to team members for review prior to your real launch.
- Publish Survey directs you to a menu of options for delivering, posting, or otherwise distributing your survey in the ways that work best for your audience.
- Send Reminder will allow you to send reminders to only those who have not yet responded to your survey.
- Track Survey lets you track the distribution of your survey by method, from high-level to specific detail.
- Shareable URL lets you quickly generate a multi-access link for use on your website, or manage multiple links for use in various locations.
- Website Feedback Survey gives you the chance to gather feedback on your own site from visitors
- Sub Menu
- Main displays the Survey Dashboard
- Email Manager allows you to create, save, and manage email invitations
- Contact Manager lets you create, save, and manage lists of email and unique ID contacts and their attributes
- Distribute Dashboard
Provides an overview of all relevant data for the surveys in the displayed folder. Configure the dashboard table to display the columns needed with the help of the ‘Dashboard’ icon found in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Status: Displays the current state of the survey within the system through different icons. You can change the survey’s state only from the Design Tab by hovering over the status icon and clicking on one of the selections from the dropdown menu only. Surveys appear in one of three states:
- Edit: The survey is not yet available for participation. Structural changes can be made.
- Active: The survey is now available for participation. Only certain changes can be made.
- Expired: The survey is no longer available for participation. A survey can be ‘unexpired’ via settings on the ‘Expiration Rules’ page, by changing its state from the status dropdown from the Design tab, or by re-publishing the survey.
An Active/Expired survey cannot be brought back to Edit mode if it has received response(s).
- Survey Title: Displays the name of the survey. If the title is not provided during survey creation, the default title will be ‘Survey #x’, where ‘x’ is an automatically generated survey number. The survey title can also be edited by hovering the cursor over the Survey title and click the ‘Edit’ icon.
The ‘Search a survey’ option is provided to help you look for surveys in the same folder or in any folders.
- Start Date: Displays the date the survey is first Active within the system.
- End Date: Displays the date the survey is set to Expired. This date can be changed on the ‘Expiration Rules’ page.
- Unique URL (Single-Use Link)
- Invites: Displays the number of email invitations that have been sent through the system using Single-Use URLs.
- Delivered: Displays the number of Single-Use email invitations that have successfully reached their destination inbox. Further information about email invitation delivery can be found under Track Survey from the Distribute tab.
- Incomplete Responses: Displays the number of all incomplete responses currently received for the survey from Single-Use URLs.
- Completed Responses: Displays the number of all complete responses currently received for the survey from Single-Use URLs.
- Imported Responses: Displays the number of responses imported into to the survey.
- Response Rate: Displays the percentage of responses received out of the total number of single access invitations delivered. (Total number of Unique Access Responses received/total number of Delivered Count)*100 – For example: (1/2)*100 = 50% Unique Response Rate
- Public URL (Multi-Use Link)
- Invites: Displays the number of email invitations that have been sent by the system using a Multi-Use URL.
- Delivered: Displays the number of email invitations with Multi-Use URLs that have successfully reached their destination inbox. Further information about email invitation delivery can be found under Track Survey from the Distribute tab.
- Incomplete Responses: Displays the number of all incomplete responses currently received for the survey from Multi-Use URLs.
- Completed Responses: Displays the number of all complete responses currently received for the survey from Multi-Use URLs.
- Total Responses: Displays the sum of all the responses received for the current survey.
- Total Invites: Displays the sum of all the invitations sent for a particular survey using Unique URLs as well as Public URLs.