Simplify scoring by identifying answers as correct or incorrect. Here’s how:
- While under Assign Scores, click on the Assessment Options icon on the top right and select Yes for Mark answers correct/incorrect.
- Here, you will also have an option to assign a score to all correct or incorrect answers in your Assessment.
- Click Done to save your changes.
- You will notice that every question now has a column for marking answers as correct.
- Click on the check box beside the correct answer for every question. Once an answer option is marked correct, all other answers automatically are marked incorrect.
- If there is more than one correct answer for any question, click on the checkbox to toggle it as correct.
- If you chose to enter a score for same score Correct/Incorrect answers, the scores will auto-fill as you go on marking answers correct/incorrect.
- Please note: A question cannot have all answers as incorrect, and an incorrect answer cannot have score greater than the correct answer.