When you send invitations to a list of email addresses, do your best to make sure the list is as accurate as possible. Before you send, consider whether it is appropriate to include an opt-out opportunity. In some cases, it is a good practice, and in some cases, it may even be mandatory, depending on your location and other considerations.
There are two parts to the opt-out message. Participants may click the opt-out links in the email invitation footer to unsubscribe from all future invitations for that survey or from all surveys from that particular SoGoSurvey account.
- Navigate to Email Manager section under the Distribute tab.
- Click Create New Message or Edit on any template.
- On template editor page, click on Footer.
- Choose Yes for Opt-Out.
- If you wish, you can edit the link for the Opt-Out link by clicking on the pencil icon next to the ‘Click Here’ label displayed on hover.
- Review the message in the footer text and make any desired edits. Do not edit the text within the brackets. These values will be replaced by the opt-out link.Click Save and then Finish and Save the edited template.