From the top, Track Survey displays key information at a glance: A summary of all invitations and responses in a single interactive graph.
Navigate through the rest of the display for more options, including:
- Choose display unit: Switch between options to show invitations and responses on a daily, monthly, or yearly basis.
- Get to the point: On hovering over the graph points, specific invitation and response details are displayed.
- Review by channel: Cards for each distribution method used are displayed at the bottom along with the relevant completed response total.
- For more channel-specific metrics, hover over a card to display data regarding Invitations Sent, Invitations Delivered, Completed Responses, and Incomplete Responses.
- For a closer look at all details for a specific channel, click on the See All button displayed when hovering over the respective channel card. You may also access this view from the panel on the left.
- Filter by time or language: Use one or both of these options for a more specific view of participation information. Filters will be applied to both the overall graph and specific cards.
- Time filter options include:
- All Time
- This week (Monday – Sunday)
- Last week (Monday – Sunday)
- This Monday
- Last Month
- Language filter options will only contain languages included in the survey. Filtered results will include all invitations sent in that language and participation in the language through any channel.
- View recent responses: On the top right of the screen, the five most recent responses through any channel are displayed by email address or IP address.
- To see the report of a single individual, click on the icon on the right. A new window will be opened.
- To see a report of all individual responses received across every distribution channel, click View All.
Time and Language filters do not impact records displayed under Recent Responses.