The CX Dashboard tracks data from three core business metrics: Net Promoter Score (NPS), Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT), and Customer Effort Score (CES). By default, the Dashboard includes data for all Touchpoint projects that have received responses.
- Filter by Time
- Filter by Touchpoints
- Compare Touchpoints
- Score Trend graphs
- Custom Metrics Trend
If you prefer, you can change the appearance of your Dashboard by clicking on the setting icon and switching to the Dark Theme.
Let’s review the Dashboard options:
Filter by Time:
The timeline tab can be used to switch between different time periods. Selecting a time period filters the Dashboard data accordingly.
The following timeline filters are available:
- All Time: All Time: Shows the overall data from the date the first response was received, up to and including the current date.
- Today: Shows data from responses received on the current date.
- Last 24 hours: Shows data from responses received within the last 24 hours.
- This Week: Shows data from responses received during the current week (Monday to Sunday).
- Last 7 days: Shows data from responses received within the last 7 days, up to and including the current date.
- This Month: Shows data from responses received in the current month, up to and including the current date.
- Last Month: Shows data from responses received in the previous month.
- This Quarter: Shows data from responses received this quarter, up to and including the current date.
- Last Quarter: Shows data from responses received in the previous quarter.
- Last 30 days: Shows data from responses received in the last 30 days, up to and including the current date.
- Last 90 days: Shows data from responses received in the last 90 days, up to and including the current date.
- Last 180 days: Shows data from responses received in the last 180 days, up to and including the current date.
- Year till date: Shows data from responses received in the current calendar year, up to and including the current date.
- Last 365 days: Shows data from responses received in the last 365 days, up to and including the current date.
- Last year: Shows data from responses received in the previous calendar year.
- Custom: Shows data from the selected time period.
The default time period displayed is ‘All Time’.
Filter by Touchpoint:
Filter by choosing to view data from a single Touchpoint, or by selecting multiple Touchpoints to view their aggregated data. Click on ‘Apply’ to view the filtered Dashboard.
Learn more about linking a Touchpoint to your project.
Compare trends and results by selecting multiple Touchpoints from the dropdown menu. You may also merge Touchpoints for comparison with a single Touchpoint.
Learn more about Comparing Touchpoints.
Score Trend Graphs
To understand changes in NPS, CSAT, and CES scores over time, click a metric tile at the top of the Dashboard to display the trend for that particular measurement. By default, NPS metric data is shown on the Dashboard.
Change local time widgets to view data based on quarterly, monthly, yearly or daily performance trends. You can also change the view from graph to table by clicking on the ‘Line Graph’ dropdown next to the time widgets.
View response distribution according to answer categories for each metric, as follows:
- NPS: Detractors, Passives, and Promoters
- CSAT: Very Dissatisfied, Dissatisfied, Neutral, Satisfied, and Very Satisfied
- CES: Strongly Disagree, Disagree, Somewhat Disagree, Neutral, Somewhat Agree, Agree, and Strongly Agree
Custom Metrics Trend
Created a Custom CX Metric? Track it across Touchpoints on your Dashboard. On the top of your Dashboard, past the default metric cards, you’ll see your custom metric card. If you have created multiple custom metrics, use the dropdown menu to switch between them easily.
You can configure calculation for your custom metric displayed by clicking the setting icons on the top and clicking Custom Metrics.
From here, you can view, modify, or display any of the Custom Metrics created in your account.
- Renaming a Custom Metric
- Enable Display on Dashboard so it’s available within the custom metric dropdown.
- Click on the three-dot menu to preview your metric question or configure calculations including:
- Weighted Score: This score is calculated based on the weights assigned to each answer option.
- Weighted Score as Percentage: This percentage is calculated by dividing the weighted score by highest weight and multiplying by 100.
- Percentage Favorable: This percentage is calculated from favorable responses divided by total responses and multiplied by 100.
- Net Intent: This is the percentage of positive responses minus the percentage of negative responses.
At a glance, get a real-time gauge on your strongest and weakest Touchpoints. Learn more about strongest and weakest Touchpoints.
For a deeper understanding of what’s impacting the performance of your CX metrics across Touchpoints, view the Insights section and drill down on Key Drivers. Understand what matters the most to your customers and what should be your top priority.
When you open the Insights tab at the bottom of the Dashboard, you’ll be able to view the performance of Key Drivers within the selected Touchpoints.
On the left side of this section, you can select and manage Key Drivers and time period. Check and uncheck Drivers from this table to display/hide each from the chart on the right.
On the right, choose from two views to see results from the selected Drivers and timeframe.
- Driver Trend: This chart tracks the performance of up to 5 selected drivers across the chosen time period.
- Key Driver Analysis: This chart breaks down selected Key Drivers into quadrants to identify those that are most closely correlated to your customers’ ratings. As a result, this chart helps you to identify and prioritize the greatest opportunities to improve your customers’ experience. Click here to learn more about Key Driver Analysis.
Learn more about how to add drivers to your Dashboard.