Easily return to surveys you’ve been working on by accessing Recent Surveys from the Home screen. Here, you can review key stats or take quick action.
Here’s what you’ll see:
- Survey status: The color of each survey tile represents its status:
- Yellow: Edit, means this survey has not been published or received responses.
- Green: Live, means that the survey has been published and responses may have been received.
- Red: Expired, means that the survey is closed and can no longer receive responses.
- Estimated completion time: Since shorter surveys mean better response rates, keep track of how long it will likely take for participants to complete your survey. The time provided here is an estimate, but do your best to keep this number low.
- Last modified: The time and date displayed in the bottom left corner of the tile indicates when your survey was last updated.
- Total responses: The number in the bottom right of the tile is the total count of responses received for this survey.
Ready to take action?
- Preview: Click the eye icon to be sure it’s the survey you’re looking for or to review the appearance.
- Edit: Modify your survey as needed by clicking on the pencil icon on the left. If the survey’s already live, click on the menu in the top right of the box and then choose Edit.
- Track Survey: Once you’ve published your survey, track participation across channels by clicking on the menu to the right of the survey title and selecting Track Survey.
- Reminder: If you’ve sent invitations but you’re still waiting on responses, send Reminders by clicking on the menu in the top right of the box and then choosing Reminder.
- Publish: Click the share icon on the left to quickly distribute a survey. If the survey is expired, this option will not be displayed.
- Reports: If the survey has already received responses, click the graph icon to generate reports.