Report Tab Tour
SoGoSurvey’s powerful report module quickly crunches your data and generates a wide range of professional charts and graphs to uncover the insights in your results. Save, download, and share reports by email to make collaboration simple!
Only surveys that have received responses will be displayed in the Report section.
The Reports tab provides a wide variety of reporting options.
- Omni Report: Presents all your data in one click, with a wide range of data visualization options
- Bar Graph: Aggregates data from all questions answered
- Conditional: Applies a combination of filters to disaggregate data collected
- Frequency Table: Displays data collected by count and percentage
- Advanced Frequency: Displays an aggregate of the answers received for every question in the survey, metadata options, and enhanced display properties
- Cross Tab: Allows for the cross tabulation of two or three questions in the survey, providing actual counts and percentages
- Pivot Table: Allows for the cross tabulation of one question against any combination of questions in the survey
- Individual Responses: Shows the complete set of responses for each participant, one at a time
- Verbatim: Displays only the data collected in open-ended text fields
- Comparison: Allows for the side-by-side comparison of data sets from different times or groups
- Response Table: Displays a spreadsheet-style chart that shows each participant’s answer to every question
- Statistical: Shows specific statistics for numerical survey questions
- Segmentation: Divides results into multiple reports at once based on a single segmenting question
- Response Trend: Shows the participation trend over time
- Response Rate: Enables monitoring of responses received from specific groups in comparison to the totals expected
- Attachment: Downloads files participants attached to the survey
Save, Email, and Filter
The Reports Sub Menu consists of Saved Reports, Emailed Reports, and Filter Manager sections.
- Saved Reports lists all customized and saved reports for easy generation and modification
- Emailed Reports lists all reports that have been emailed through dynamic links, allowing you to control and monitor access
- Filter Manager lets you generate condition-based filters for use on the reports of your choice to fine-tune your analysis