Once your survey invitations have been delivered, keep track of the status of your responses.
These status options can be found under Track Survey, on the Distribute Tab:
- Email Scheduled: Indicates an email invitation has been scheduled for a future date
- Sent for Delivery: Indicates that the invitation is in the process of being sent
- Email Delivered/Not Read: Indicates that participant has yet to access the invitation email
- Email Read/Not Participated: Indicates that the participant opened the invitation email but did not click on the link to participate in the survey
- Dropped Out on Page: Indicates that the participant opened the survey link but did not submit the survey or abandoned it by closing the window or tab in which the survey was accessed
- Incomplete: Indicates that the participant accessed the survey and clicked on Save and Continue Later to save their work
- Completed: Indicates that the participant has completed the survey
- Completed (Edited): Indicates that a participant has reopened and then resubmitted a survey
- Incomplete (Edited): Indicates that a participant has reopened the survey and clicked on ‘Save and Edit Later’
Accounts which have Auto-save enabled automatically save responses if a participant is idle on a survey page for five minutes. This feature, used with single-use links or passwords, saves partial submitted responses to the participant’s email address/password associated with the participant. These responses are marked as incomplete under Track Survey.