Response Table: Tabular Display of Responses
The Response Table Report allows you to view data in a tabular format in groups of 100. You can also click on the serial number to view a participant’s individual response. If you are looking for a report that will show you all of your data at once, take a look at the Response Table.
Generate Response Table Report
Follow these steps to generate a Response Table Report:
- Select your survey and click on Report.
- On the Report menu bar, click on Raw Data and select Response Table.
- On the next step, you can reorder the questions for the best presentation of your information.
- Select properties that you want to display in your report:
- Display Participant Email Address
- Display Participant IP Address
- Include Participation Date
- Include Participation Time
- Include incomplete responses in the report is used to include partial responses that are yet to be submitted. Here, you can choose:
- All, to add all partially completed responses to the report
- Responses answered up to a specific question number
- Next, you may choose to apply a filter to your report based on desired conditions by selecting a filter from the dropdown list or by clicking on Create New to build a new filter.
- Click on Generate to generate the report.
You can view 100 responses at a time. If you need to view more than 100 responses at once, use Data Export.
Review/Modify Response Table Report
To modify a generated report, clicking on ‘Modify this Report’ will redirect you to the first step of the report wizard.
Survey Report Details
Survey Metrics: Survey Metrics displays Date, Invitation, and Responses Metrics, which provide details about the responses included in the generated report. You may click on the Edit icon beside the Survey Metrics option to show or hide particular Date, Invitation, and Response Metrics.
Generating an Individual Report in Response Table
Within a Response Table Report, you may click on the serial number (Sr. No.) in the far left of the row for any response to view the full individual report for that response. This feature is especially useful when you want to drill down or investigate an apparent outlier.