Save and Generate Reports
Once you have your report just the way you want it, including customized colors, graphs, filters, and properties, it makes sense to save it just as it is: perfect. SoGoSurvey’s saved reports make quick retrieval easy.
Save Survey Report
Follow these simple steps to save a report. We’ll use a Bar Graph as an example.
- Select your survey and click on Report.
- On the Report menu bar, select your preferred report.
- Choose the questions to be included in the report.
- Rearrange the questions as needed.
- Modify your report properties, if you wish.
- Based on your needs, select and apply a filter, or create one on the spot.
- Click on Generate.
- Review your report and make any necessary changes to the appearance.
- Click on Save icon at the top right corner of the page. Enter the name for saving the report, then click Save.
- A confirmation message will be displayed with the report name, and it will be now available in the Saved Reports section.
Generate Saved Report
- On the Report menu bar, click on Saved Reports.
- Review all reports saved for this survey. To see other surveys’ saved reports, click ‘Show all saved reports’.
- Select the report of your choice and click Generate Report.