Save and Continue Later
Save and Continue Later is a feature that allows participants to save answers they have already entered and finish their responses at a later time. This feature is inactive by default, and we suggest activating it for longer questionnaires where participants may need extra time to finish. If Save and Continue Later is activated, your participants will see the ‘Save & Continue Later’ option on the bottom of the participation screen. When they choose this option, a customizable Save and Continue Later message will be displayed.
If invitations are sent through the single-use link method of publishing, the same, the original link can be used to resume participation.
On the other hand, if it’s a multi-use link, participants who click on the ‘Save & Continue Later’ option are prompted to provide their email address. A new link is emailed to them, allowing them to resume participation.
Follow the steps listed below to set up ‘Save and Continue Later’, and also to modify the message that will be displayed when participants click on this link:
- Create or open a project.
- In the Design menu bar, click on the Options icon.
- Choose ‘Save and Continue Later’ from the dropdown menu.
- In response to ‘Would you like to allow participants to save responses and return later to edit and submit?’, enable by switching on the toggle.
- Modify the message content for single-use and multi-use links, as desired.