- Ensures that survey is completed
- Convenient option for lengthy surveys
- Customizable message when respondents choose to Save and Continue Later
Imagine that one of your survey participants has almost completed the survey when the phone rings. Suddenly, it’s time to leave for an appointment, and the survey is no longer the top priority. With Save and Continue Later, your participant has the option to save the survey and complete it at a later time, resuming from the last question answered. This is particularly helpful for lengthy surveys that require a longer time commitment.
Save and Continue Later even allows you to create a customized message to remind participants to complete your survey and link them back to where they left off.
- Saving responses for a Unique Link: The Save and Continue Later feature for Unique Invitations allows you to customize the message that is displayed when a participant selects this option. To customize this message for Unique Invitations, select your survey under the Design tab, then navigate to the Settings section. Unique Invitations allow participants to access the same survey link emailed earlier to resume the survey from where they last left off.
- Saving responses for a Public Access Link: The Save and Continue Later feature for Public Invitations works a bit differently from Unique invitations. As it isn’t really possible to track a response received from a Public Link, participants who select the Save and Continue Later option will need to have a new link to resume the survey.
- The first provided option is to copy and paste the modified link generated to resume the survey.
- The second choice is an option to email the link to participant’s own email address. When the link is emailed, this address and any associated response will appear in Track Survey. Otherwise, the source of responses will be identified in Track Survey as Public Access.