You will see the option to schedule Reminders while you are sending survey invitations. Below is a step-by-step guide to send/schedule automatic survey reminder emails.
- In the Distribute tab, select the survey to publish.
- Click on Publish Survey.
- Under Publish by Email, select Single-Use Link or Multi-Use Link and proceed by clicking on Continue.
- Review the email templates created under Email Manager.
- Choose the email template you wish to use to send out email Reminders. Hover and click Select to proceed or Edit if you need to edit the email template.
- On the Source of Email Addresses step, choose from the available options.
- On the final step, Send/Scheduled Invitations, the system will display the approximate number of invitations that are going to be sent/scheduled.
- You can choose to send invitations immediately by clicking Send Now or you can schedule invitations for a future date/time by selecting Schedule for Later.
- Under Reminder Options, select Automatically schedule reminder to all non-participants.
- Schedule Reminders to non-participants between 1-7 days of original invitation date. If a participant responds before the scheduled reminder, the reminder will be automatically deleted.
- You can choose to select different email messages for Automatic Reminder emails.
- The Expire Invitation option can be useful if you want to keep your survey open but only allow these participants a set time to respond. This expiration date can be viewed/modified from Track Survey.
As needed, you can reschedule Automatic Reminders from View Reminder History under Send Reminder.