You will see the option to schedule reminders while you are sending survey invitations. Below is a step-by-step guide to send/schedule automatic survey reminder emails.
- In the Distribute tab, select the survey to publish.
- Click on Publish Survey.
- Select Unique URL (Single-Use Link) under the Email column and proceed by clicking on Continue.
- Step Select Email Message displays the Email templates created under Email Manager.
- Choose the email template you wish to use to send out email reminders. Hover and click Select to proceed or Edit if you need to Edit the Email Template.
- On the Source of Email Addresses step, choose from the available options.
- On the final step, Send/Scheduled Invitations, the system will display the approximate number of invitation that are going to be sent/scheduled.
- You can choose to send invitation immediately by clicking Send Now or you can schedule invitations for a future date/time by selecting Schedule for Later.
Under Reminder Options, select Automatically schedule reminder to all non-participants.
- Schedule reminders to non-participants between 1-7 days of original invitation date. If a participant responds before the scheduled reminder, the reminder will be automatically deleted.
- You can choose to select different Email message for Automatic Reminder emails.
- The Expire Invitation option can be useful if you want to keep your survey open but only allow these participants a set time to respond. This expiration date can be viewed/modified from Track Survey.