Ensure participants each get the same opportunity to provide responses by setting a time limit on your next assessment.
- Be sure you’re in the Assessment Tool by navigating from the tool menu in the top left-hand corner of your screen.
- Get your assessment in order by following the steps to create a survey, using all the self-scoring questions you like (see Assessment questions here).
- At the top of the edit screen, select Options, then choose Display Options.
- Under Display Options, toggle the switch to select ‘Yes’ for ‘Do you want to set a time limit for this survey?’
- Enter the correct time limit (in minutes), and decide whether or not to display the limit to participants.
- Click Save at the bottom of the screen.