Even though you may have a few main contact Lists, you can use Sub-Lists to narrow down your target audiences for specific purposes. For example, although you may have a list of your employees across multiple locations, you might want to send a survey about local social activities only to employees in that area.
- On the far right end of the Distribute menu bar, click on Contact List.
- Click the New button, then choose Sub-List.
- For the ‘Create Sub-List’ step:
- Enter a unique name for your Sub-List.
- To add conditions to your Sub-List:
- Select Attribute
- Select Condition
- Select Criteria
- Click Add Condition