It is always a great idea to maintain transparency and inform participants about the status of your survey. Nobody wants to click on a link only to end up somewhere unexpected and see only a confusing error message.
Event messages are displayed to the participants of your survey as a result of a specific action or event. Each of these messages can be edited to ensure that participants understand the situation clearly.
Here’s how you can edit Event Messages:
- Create a new project or select a project to edit.
- In the Design menu bar, click on the Options icon, then choose Event Messages.
- You can edit the following Event Messages:
- Project Expired: Message is displayed to participants trying to access an expired survey.
- Already Participated: Message is displayed to participants trying to access a survey for which the link has already been used. For survey invitations sent through the Single use Link, only one response can be submitted per participation link. If another attempt is made to access the survey through the same link, the survey will NOT be accessible.
- Response Limit Met: Message will be displayed when a user tries to participate in this survey after the specified number of responses allowed through the link is reached.
- Survey Unavailable: Message is displayed to participants trying to access a survey that was launched but is now inaccessible. This is most likely because the survey has been returned to Edit mode.