Metadata is information collected along with your survey responses in addition to the actual answers. Metadata can be used to analyze participation information both to improve response rates in a live survey and to inform future survey plans.
To review metadata, scroll down past the survey questions. Under the Survey Metadata heading, you’ll see the following items:
- Time to complete the survey
- Channel by which participant accessed the survey
- Response rate for the survey
- Participation trend over time
- Language in which survey was completed
To add an item to the report canvas, hover over the graph title and click the Add to canvas icon.