SoGoSurvey’s powerful report module quickly crunches your data and generates professional charts and graphs of responses to your survey questions in a variety of ways. These results can be shared very easily, in a matter of few clicks.
Only surveys that have received responses will be displayed in the Report section.
- Folders and Survey Bank
This section includes Folders (System Folders, My Folders) to organize your surveys and a Survey Bank, full of a wide variety of professionally designed templates.
- Action Buttons
The Reports tab provides a wide variety of reporting options. Under the Frequency button, you will find Bar Graph, Conditional, Frequency Table, Advanced Frequency. Under Pivot Tables, find Cross Tab, Pivot Table and Advanced Pivot Table. You will also see buttons for Individual, Verbatim, Comparison, Response Table, Statistical, Response Trend, Response Rate, and Attachment Reports.
- Sub Menu
- Power Reports provides access to all report types for report generation
- Saved Reports lists all customized and saved reports for easy generation and modification
- Emailed Reports lists all reports that have been emailed through dynamic links, allowing you to control and monitor access
- Filter Manager lets you generate condition-based filters for use on the reports of your choice to fine-tune your analysis
- Reports Dashboard
Reports Dashboard provides an overview of all relevant data for the surveys in the displayed folder. Configure the dashboard table to display the columns needed with the help of the ‘Dashboard’ icon found in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Status: Displays the current state of the survey within the system through different icons. You can change the survey’s state only from the Design tab by hovering over the status icon and clicking on one of the selections from the drop down menu only. Surveys appear in one of three states:
- Edit: The survey is not yet available for participation. Structural changes can be made.
- Active: The survey is now available for participation. Only certain changes can be made.
- Expired: The survey is no longer available for participation. A survey can be ‘unexpired’ via settings on the ‘Expiration Rules’ page, by changing its state from the status dropdown from the Design tab, or by re-publishing the survey.
An Active/Expired survey cannot be brought back to Edit mode if it has received response(s).
- Survey Title: Displays the name of the survey. If the title is not provided during survey creation, the default title will be ‘Survey #x’, where ‘x’ is an automatically generated survey number. The survey title can also be edited by hovering the cursor over the Survey title and click the ‘Edit’ icon.
The ‘Search a survey’ option is provided to help you look for surveys in the same folder or in any folders.
- Start Date: Displays the date the survey is first Active within the system.
- End Date: Displays the date the survey is set to Expired. This date can be changed on the ‘Expiration Rules’ page.
- Unique URL (Single-Use Link)
- Invites: Displays the number of email invitations that have been sent through the system using Single-Use URLs.
- Delivered: Displays the number of Single-Use email invitations that have successfully reached their destination inbox. Further information about email invitation delivery can be found under Track Survey from the Distribute tab.
- Incomplete Responses: Displays the number of all incomplete responses currently received for the survey from Single-Use URLs.
- Completed Responses: Displays the number of all complete responses currently received for the survey from Single-Use URLs.
- Imported Responses: Displays the number of responses imported into to the survey.
- Response Rate: Displays the percentage of responses received out of the total number of single access invitations delivered. (Total number of Unique Access Responses received/total number of Delivered Count)*100 – For example: (1/2)*100 = 50% Unique Response Rate
- Public URL (Multi-Use Link)
- Invites: Displays the number of email invitations that have been sent by the system using a Multi-Use URL.
- Delivered: Displays the number of email invitations with Multi-Use URLs that have successfully reached their destination inbox. Further information about email invitation delivery can be found under Track Survey from the Distribute tab.
- Incomplete Responses: Displays the number of all incomplete responses currently received for the survey from Multi-Use URLs.
- Completed Responses: Displays the number of all complete responses currently received for the survey from Multi-Use URLs.
- Total Responses: Displays the sum of all the responses received for the current survey.
- Total Invites: Displays the sum of all the invitations sent for a particular survey using Unique URLs as well as Public URLs.