Project Reports Overview
SoGoSurvey’s powerful reporting options offer you a range of choices in analyzing your data. Reports are easy to run and offer many customization features so you can crunch a few numbers quickly or prepare for a polished presentation.
To run most reports, you’ll need just a few common steps:
- Select your project and click on Report.
- On the Report menu bar, click on your preferred report type.
- Choose the questions you wish to include in the report. If you prefer, you can also check ‘All Questions’. Click Continue to proceed through the wizard.
- If you like, you may choose to reorder the questions. This can help to present your information in a certain way.
- On the ‘Select Report Properties’ step, depending on the report type, you can choose to:
- Display participant email address
- Display participant IP address
- Include participation date
- Include participation time
- Display percent to
- Exclude all ‘Did Not Answer’
- Include incomplete responses in the report
- Include responses answered up to question
You will see Generate Now throughout the wizard. Click this button at any time in the process to skip ahead past customization and create the report instantly.