SoGoSurvey provides you with powerful survey tracking options to review survey progress and take action if needed. Details for all tracking options are described below:
- Opted Out: Indicates that a participant does not wish to receive future reminders for this survey
- Permanently Opted Out: Indicates that a participant does not wish to receive any survey invitations from your account
- Active: Indicates that a participant is an active contact for this survey and account
- None: Appears only for multi-access links [Participants cannot opt out since reminders are not sent for multi-access link surveys.]
URL Expiry Date
This section shows the survey invitation’s expiry details. If you have set the expiry date/time for the participation URL while sending out the invitation, you will see the date you selected. The value will be Null if no Expiry has been set for that invitation.
- To expire an invitation, simply select the record and click on Expire.
- To activate an expired invitation, select the record and click on Active.
Clicking on the filter icon lets you sort by first letter or search for a specific address.
- Email Scheduled: Indicates an email invitation has been scheduled for a future date
- Sent for Delivery: Indicates that the invitation is in the process of being sent
- Email Delivered/Not Read: Indicates that participant has yet to access the invitation email
- Email Read/Not Participated: Indicates that the participant opened the invitation email but did not click on the link to participate in the survey
- Dropped Out on Page: Indicates that the participant opened the survey link but did not submit the survey or abandoned it by closing the window or tab in which the survey was accessed
- Incomplete: Indicates that the participant accessed the survey and clicked on Save and Continue Later to save their work
- Completed: Indicates that the participant has completed the survey
Accounts which have an Auto-Save feature which automatically saves responses if a participant is idle on a survey page for five minutes. This feature is useful only for unique invitations as it is saves partial responses submitted by participants to the email address/key associated with the participant. These responses are also marked as incomplete under Track Survey.
- Date: Date when the first invitation was sent to the participant.
- Delivery Status:
- Delivered: This email was successfully delivered to the participant.
- Bounced: This email was not delivered. Click on the red Bounce icon for details of why the email bounced.
- Mail Scheduled: This invitation has been scheduled to be sent on a future date.
- Sent for Delivery: Indicates that the invitation is in the process of being sent.
- Date: The date and time when the participant clicked on Submit.
- IP Address: The IP address of the survey participant.
Remember that Participation Details will be limited for anonymous surveys.