Track Survey Details
No matter the distribution method, SoGoSurvey offers powerful survey tracking options to review survey progress and take action as needed. Once a single channel is selected from the drop down on the top, all channel-specific records will be displayed.
Once you have selected the channel, all Survey Tracking options can be filtered using the filter button on the right.
Details for all tracking options are described below:
- Information cards
You’ll see cards representing each distribution method, including:
- Invitations Sent
- Invitations Delivered
- Completed Responses
- Incomplete Responses
- Email Read
- Bounce Rate
- Dropped Out
- Survey Opened Rate
How is the percentage calculated?
- URL Status
- Active: Indicates that a participant is an active contact for this survey and account.
- Expired: Appears when the specific invitation link has expired.
- URL Expiry
This section shows the details of survey invitation expiry. If you have set the expiry date/time for the participation URL while sending out the invitation, you will see the date you selected. If no expiration date was set, the value will be displayed as Null.
- To expire an invitation, select the record and click Expire.
- To activate an expired invitation, select the record and click Active.
The email addresses of the participants to whom the invitations are sent are listed under Email. On Clicking on Email the addresses will be sorted alphabetically in ascending or descending order.
- Subscription Status
- Active: It indicates that the subscription is in the active state.
- Opted Out: Indicates that a participant does not wish to receive future reminders for this survey. Select any record and click on Opt-Out button or Select Opt-Out from the drop down.
- Permanently Opted Out: Indicates that a participant does not wish to receive any survey invitations from your account. To Permanently Opt-out any record select this option from the drop down.
- Completed: Indicates that the participant has completed the survey.
- Incomplete: Indicates that the participant accessed the survey and clicked on Save and Continue Later to save their work.
Track Survey statuses are not updated instantaneously for your initial delivery.
- Email Read/Not Participated: Indicates that the participant opened the invitation email but did not click on the link to participate in the survey.
- Bounced: Indicates the invitation was not delivered successfully. Click on the red Bounce icon for details of why the email bounced.
- Bounced-Hard: This status indicates recent email sent to this address from the platform has been bounced back [not delivered] due to problems including Unknown host, Unknown user, Relay problem, or Any other technical problem.
- Bounced-Soft: This status indicates recent email sent to this address has been bounced back [not delivered] due to a full recipient mailbox. If an email invitation is shown as bounced-soft, you can resend by selecting the record and clicking on ‘Resend Invite’.
- Dropped Out on Page: Indicates that the participant opened the survey link but did not submit the survey or abandoned it by closing the window or tab in which the survey was accessed
- Email Scheduled: Indicates an email invitation has been scheduled for a future date
- Sent for Delivery: Indicates that the invitation is in the process of being sent
- Email Delivered/Not Read: Indicates that participant has yet to access the invitation email
- Completed (Edited): Indicates the participant has reopened the survey and resubmitted it
- Incomplete (Edited): Indicates the participant has reopened the survey and clicked on ‘Save and Edit Later’
- Information cards
Accounts that have Auto-save enabled automatically save responses if a participant is idle on a survey page for five minutes. This feature, used with single-use links or passwords, saves partial submitted responses to the participant’s email address/password associated with the participant. These responses are marked as Incomplete under Track Survey.
- Invitation Date
This is when the invitation was sent.
- Delivery status
- Delivered: This email was successfully delivered to the participant.
- Bounced: This email was not delivered. Click on the red Bounce icon for details of why the email bounced.
- Email Scheduled: This invitation has been scheduled to be sent on a future date.
- Sent for Delivery: Indicates that the invitation is in the process of being sent.
- Participation Date
This is when the participant clicked Submit.
- IP Address
This is the survey participant’s IP address.
- Email Message(s)
Messages here were used as Invitations and/or Reminders.