Use Template Bank
SoGoSurvey provides beautiful ready-to-use templates such as HR Surveys, Customer Surveys, Event Surveys, K-12 Surveys, Higher Education Surveys, Healthcare Surveys, and Government Surveys. Feel free to use these as a starting point for your own projects.
When you start from the Template Bank, you’re already starting with a survey, so you’re off to an excellent head start!
Start From the Template Bank
- To get started with a template, you have a few options:
- On the Home page, click on Template Bank in the middle of the screen.
- On the Home page, click Create Survey, then choose to start from the Template Bank.
- Once you’ve selected the Template Bank, you’ll see a pop-up that lists a menu of categories for every project.
- Choose your project type from the drop down on the left.
- You may search for a specific survey, or navigate through the folders of surveys available within each category for each project.
- For each project, you’ll see a description, the number of questions, the number of times the survey has been used, and an estimated participant completion time.
- Click on the Preview tab to review the full survey.
- Click on the Results tab to see a sample report.
- For an offline copy, click Download.
- If you’re within the Create Survey flow, select the survey you’d like to use. If you’ve been exploring the Template Bank, click Copy into Account & Edit to continue.
- If the survey contains question or answer fields that can be pre-filled, you can fill these fields here.
- Customize your survey to meet your needs.