Workflow Management allows you to set a check on sub-users before they deploy surveys. You will need to assign Workflow Managers to get started. The administrator is a Workflow Manager by default. Anyone – it is not required that this person have a SoGoSurvey acccount – can be made a Workflow Manager. This person will receive an email notification if a sub-user tries to publish a survey that’s set for the workflow.
- Click on your account initials in the top right corner, then choose Account Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Click Users, Permissions & Workflow option under Survey Tool Settings in the menu on the left.
- Click the Manage Workflow Managers icon on the top right of the table.
- All the Workflows Managers will be listed here. You may Create, Edit, and Delete the Workflow Managers.
- New: You can add a Workflow Manager in this section. Enter and save all details.
- Edit: To edit or modify the details of a Workflow Manager.
- Delete: Allows you to delete a Workflow Manager.
You can have up to 11 Workflow Managers, of whom one (account administrator) is created by default.