At SoGoSurvey, we believe strongly in the power of education, and we want to make sure all students have access to the resources they need. We put this principle into practice every day, paying it forward throughout our global community.
If you’re a student at an accredited educational institution, let us help you with your research. Our Free Annual Student License includes access to all the features of the SoGoSurvey Plus plan, such as advanced question types and numerous reporting options.
Ready to power up?
What if I don’t have a blog?
– Use your choice of public media, like Capterra, LinkedIn, or medium.com
What should I write?
– You might include your favorite features, your projects, or what you’ve learned from your research. If SoGoSurvey made a difference, share how!
What goes in the email?
– Your SoGoSurvey account username
– The Facebook account name through which you Liked and commented on our page
– The URL of your blog post
– A copy of your student ID
How soon will my free account be upgraded?
– Within 24 hours of receiving your email with all the necessary information.
What if I don’t qualify, or I’m not able to complete the requirements?
– You may still be eligible for a Discounted Student License. See below for details.
How do I renew after a year?
– Repeat the process, including a new Facebook comment, a public article, and an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: By accepting a Free Annual Student License or a Discounted Student License, you give us permission to reprint your comments, including your name, in SoGoSurvey marketing materials.
Discounted Student License
If you can’t meet the requirements for the Free Annual Student License or you need more features, take advantage of student discounts on a Pro, Plus, or Enterprise plan.
Review the Feature Comparison List to better understand each plan, then take your pick:
|“||I highly recommend SoGoSurvey, especially if you are a student like me. The service is amazing, the support team extremely helpful and quick in their responses and the license upgrade in the survey population is free. What else would anyone want?”|