Employment Application Form
Time to complete 3 minutes(approx.)
Improve Employment Application Efficiency
Hiring? Our employment application form comes with several advantages.
- Question Bank Filling out an application form can sometimes be stressful. An application form with too many questions on it can be even more stressful. Decrease abandonment rates with an optimized employment application template that focuses on the right questions and the right question types. Plus, save your favorite tried-and-true role- or company-specific questions to the Question Bank to use them again and again in future forms. After all, employment forms shouldn’t be stressful for you, either!
- Embed FormsWant more applications? Make it easier for potential applicants to apply anytime and anywhere by embedding your application form directly in your website. Once you’ve captured their attention with a compelling job description, a seamlessly integrated application form does the rest.
- Automate Responses The worst part of applying for a job is the feeling that your application went into a black hole. Find out instantly when a candidate applies, and even sent them an automated follow-up email to confirm receipt and reiterate next steps. Plus, set conditions so that the right hiring manager is notified when a candidate has applied, ensuring a timely follow-up from the right team members.
Advantages of Using Online Employment Application Forms
Collating data from employment form applications can often be a monumental task. And what about applications that you’ve received in the past? Physical copies are easily lost. Online application forms offer a huge advantage.
- Employment forms at your fingertips Whether an application came in a week ago or a year ago, all the data is securely stored in one place and is easily accessible.
- Focus on priorities Instead of waiting for full resumes, ask only the most important questions to get directly to the critical points of comparison between your candidates and your job description.
- Ready Template Filled the position? Excellent! When your next vacancy pops up, copy and tweak a previous application or return to the quick employment application template you started with. Tailor, publish, and get ready to meet your next great hire!