You don’t need to worry about asking the right questions or being a survey expert with SoGoSurvey. Start conducting surveys today using our field-tested school survey templates. See the steps below to see how easy it is to conduct a school survey with SoGoSurvey:
Step 1: Design the survey.
- Create your own survey or use our field-tested school survey templates — all of which have been used in real school surveys.
- Customize the questions to suit your needs.
- Customize the design to match your school colors and logo.
Use piping and branching to shorten the length of the survey and increase response rate.
Step 2: Launch the survey.
- Distribute your survey in any way—email, website, Facebook, Twitter, even text message.
- Easily upload email addresses for parents, teachers, and students. Once your list is built, just click once to send your email invitations.
- Set automatic email reminders.
Step 3: Collect feedback.
- Easily see who has opened the email, completed the survey, and not received the email due to bounce back.
- Send thank you emails automatically.
Step 4: Run reports.
- Generate reports with a single click. See trending data and compare performance from year to year.
- Download bar graphs or pie charts into PDF or PowerPoint to share with the faculty or community.
- View all open-ended responses in a single verbatim report.
- Export raw data into SPSS or Excel so you can do your own data manipulation if desired.
To launch your school survey today, sign up for SoGoSurvey Enterprise or Enterprise+ package.