Download our amazing mobile app for free and get started! You may access our full browser version on the web, too.
Start Learning, Stop Wondering
Everyone in education knows that asking the right questions goes a long way toward learning the truth. With SoGoSurvey’s field-tested school survey templates, it’s easy to get started, even if you’re not a survey expert. In just a few steps, you’ll have all the answers you need.
Step 1: Design the survey
- Start with your own questions or one of our expert-designed school survey templates.
- Tweak the questions to suit your needs.
- Use piping, branching, and pre-population to improve response rates and data quality.
- Customize the design to include your logo and colors.
Step 2: Launch the survey
- Distribute your survey as you prefer – email invites, links on your website, Facebook, Twitter, or even text messages.
- Securely upload and manage contact lists for parents, teachers, and students.
- Customize invitations to ensure participants understand their importance.
- Set automatic email reminders to only those who have not yet responded.
Step 3: Collect feedback
- Easily track who has opened invitations, completed the survey, or not received the email due to a bounce issue.
- Send automatic thank-you emails as responses are received.
- Set triggers if you’d like to be notified when certain answers come in.
Step 4: Run reports
- Generate reports with a single click. See trending data and compare results between years or groups.
- Download presentation-ready reports to share with your staff, school board, or community.
- View all open-ended responses in a single verbatim report to capture participants’ own words.
- Export raw data into formats like SPSS or Excel for further analysis, if desired.