Start Learning, Stop Wondering
Everyone in education knows that asking the right questions goes a long way toward learning the truth. With SoGoSurvey’s field-tested school survey templates, it’s easy to get started, even if you’re not a survey expert. In just a few steps, you’ll have all the answers you need.
Step 1: Design the survey
- Start with your own questions or one of our expert-designed school survey templates.
- Tweak the questions to suit your needs.
- Use piping, branching, and pre-population to improve response rates and data quality.
- Customize the design to include your logo and colors.
Step 2: Launch the survey
- Distribute your survey as you prefer – email invites, links on your website, Facebook, Twitter, or even text messages.
- Securely upload and manage contact lists for parents, teachers, and students.
- Customize invitations to ensure participants understand their importance.
- Set automatic email reminders to only those who have not yet responded.
Step 3: Collect feedback
- Easily track who has opened invitations, completed the survey, or not received the email due to a bounce issue.
- Send automatic thank-you emails as responses are received.
- Set triggers if you’d like to be notified when certain answers come in.
Step 4: Run reports
- Generate reports with a single click. See trending data and compare results between years or groups.
- Download presentation-ready reports to share with your staff, school board, or community.
- View all open-ended responses in a single verbatim report to capture participants’ own words.
- Export raw data into formats like SPSS or Excel for further analysis, if desired.