We’re a rapidly growing company excited about where the future is taking us. And we’re putting together a team of extraordinary individuals who have a healthy disregard for complacency and the status quo to help us get there. We’re looking for exceptional people who are able to use their considerable talents in innovative and interesting ways. If you’re looking for an exciting and challenging environment that will nurture your talent and ambition, we want you on our team.
You're one of those people everyone wants to believe. You bring enthusiasm and energy that excite your audience and they can't help wanting more. For you, it's not about ego — it's about making connections that make things better for everyone.
You might just be starting out, but you're already moving on up. You're psyched by closed deals and fist bumps, happy clients and product upgrades. You see a solid foundation and you're ready to build it better, rolling up your sleeves and bringing your own bright shiny self to get the job done right.
- Handle inbound sales inquiries from prospects around the world
- Provide guidance and support to trial users
- Conduct demos and webinars for prospects and clients
- Work with clients to identify opportunities for growth and adoption throughout an organization
- Contribute ideas and suggestions to fuel marketing and sales initiatives
- Work on-site in our Herndon, VA, office as a key member of our team, reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Some experience in sales preferred
- Outstanding listener who hears the real need beyond what's asked
- Quick learner, tech savvy and curious
- Persuasive and patient, confident and polite
- Ready to partner with clients rather than sell at them
- Strong languages skills, both written and oral
- Driven, self-motivated, and owns follow-up
- Flexible and resourceful, creating rather than waiting
Salary: Commensurate with education and experience, plus commission
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Paid Vacation, Life Insurance, Disability
- To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.