How will your business suffer by targeting the wrong customer satisfaction drivers?
- Customers expect consistent but individually tailored responses to their feedback.
- Complex purchase paths make it difficult to collect, analyze and respond to feedback across all touchpoints.
- High customer expectations demand world-class customer experience no matter the size of your organization.
- Isolated silos of feedback data degrade customer loyalty as responses are inconsistent or fail to happen.
- Decision-makers make risky decisions due to data overload that fails to identify the right drivers.
"1 in 3 customers will leave a brand they love after just one bad experience, while 92% would completely abandon a company after two or three negative interactions."
- Future of CX Report, PwC
Customer Feedback insights that improve customer value
Customer Experience Management?
It’s Easy If You Do It Smart
SoGoSurvey’s Customer Experience Platform