You’re a bright, highly motivated recent college graduate who’s looking for a high-tech, fast-paced entrepreneurial setting in which you can flourish.
As a SoGoSurvey Client Services Representative, you’ll be the face of the company, providing phone and occasional in-person support to ensure that mission-critical services are delivered at a level that wows each client.
You possess the five core 21st century skills that we’re looking for: critical thinking, creative thinking, communication, collaboration and civic engagement. While you may not have yet mastered all five of these skills, you’re eager to learn, and you understand that your professional growth is determined by your own curiosity, talent and ambition.
- Provide expertise to a diverse portfolio of clients in need of assistance with our technology
- Collaborate with the SoGoSurvey engineering team (aka – The Magicians in the Back Room) to provide insight on the customer user experience and make recommendations on how we should mold our platform for greatness
- Support the Strategic Account Managers (aka – The Schmoozers in the Front Room) with large-scale project execution
- Serve as a liaison to the Marketing Department to help them understand how customers are using our technology and what appeals to our users
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Fearless interest and curiosity in gadgets, innovations in technology, along with a healthy disrespect for the impossible
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Organized, focused and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Enjoy interacting with and being around people of diverse backgrounds in a variety of settings
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Paid Vacation, Life Insurance, Disability
This is a full-time position based in Herndon, VA.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com. Submissions without a cover letter, resume or portfolio will not be considered.