Fast, Free, and Functional: The Perfect Fit
Whether you serve ten renters or a thousand, feedback is critical. Conducting regular satisfaction and follow-up surveys improves real-time understanding so you can take action to make a difference.
You don’t need to be a market research expert to gather meaningful data about current and prospective residents. SoGoSurvey’s Residential Survey Package provides you with a ready-to-go set of professionallydesigned tools to elicit candid, honest feedback.
- Annual Resident Satisfaction Surveys
How well are you doing overall? What amenities need to be improved? What do residents like best about the property? Would they recommend it to their friends?
- Move-In Follow-up Surveys
The first few weeks after someone moves in are critical. Does the renter feel that everything went well? Learn how to improve the process.
- Maintenance Follow-up Surveys
Was the problem fixed? Were personnel friendly and professional? You need to know whom to hire to make sure the work is done well and on time.
- Pre-Lease Renewal Surveys
Learn whether the property is meeting expectations – or whether you’ll soon have an open apartment to rent.
- Satisfaction Surveys for AirBnB, HomeAway, or other vacation property owners
Make sure the people responsible for cleaning the house are doing a good job, that the key hand-off works smoothly, and that the amenities are in working order.
- Prospective Renter Follow-up Surveys
Discover how well your sales team is showing off the property, and the prospect’s impression after a visit or tour.
Useful online forms
Powerful Resident Satisfaction Reports
Conducting a survey is just the start. With SoGoSurvey’s Residential Survey Package, you’ll get instant and
comprehensive online reports so you can follow up immediately.
- Evaluate satisfaction ratings at a glance with easy-to-understand metrics.
- View trends by month, quarter, and year to gauge the success of the changes you implement.
- Collect resident testimonials and satisfaction ratings to use in marketing materials.
- Act quickly to resolve problems. If a resident gives a negative response, an instant alert can be sent to the member of your team best suited to address the issue immediately.
Conducting regular feedback and incident surveys is an easy way to improve resident satisfaction and to ensure that your renters stay with you.
Come home to SoGoSurvey today!
|“||We looked at several options when choosing a survey tool and SoGo had the standard functionality we needed and all of the advanced bells and whistles we wanted at a resonable price.”|